Monday, Oct. 29
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm - With your ID, collect your Taipei 101 sight seeing voucher at the information desk. Every person is limited to one. There will only be 400 vouchers and will be provided for registered attendees at information booth from 5:00-6:00 PM.
1. During your stay in Taiwan, you can take your voucher to the Taipei 101 sight seeing ticket booth to redeem for tickets. Await your turn for the high-speed elevator by listening to the broadcast announcement of the number on your ticket. If you happen to miss your number, please ask for a new ticket at the ticket booth.
2. Walking directions: Walk along Xinyi Rd, section 5 outside of the entrance of TICC for 7 minutes and you should arrive at Taipei 101. Take the elevator to the 4th floor of the shopping center, then take the escalator to the 5th floor ticket booth. Wait for your number to be called to take the high-speed elevator to the 89th floor for the tour. The website for Taipei 101: http://www.taipei-101.com.tw/en/DB/p_01.asp
Tuesday, Oct. 30
Arrive at the TICC entrance at 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm for the bus ride to the National Palace Museum.
1. Every bus will contain 40 people, and it will leave once it is full; therefore you’ll need to wait for the next bus. Buses are scheduled to arrive every two minutes, with the last one leaving at 3:15 pm, so please keep track of your time.
2. Please arrive at the bus stop as early as possible so it wouldn’t affect the time you spend at the tour.
3. Every bus will have one professional guide that will notify you of the schedule and the important information. Upon arrival, you will receive one ticket and a pair of earphones for the audio guide. The guide will control the audio guide according to the information presented during the tour, and you will hear it through your earphones. In order to not miss important information, it’s mandatory to follow the guide that is on your bus.
4. Prior to visiting the Museum, we ask that you please read the following guidelines to preserve the quality of NPM collections, as well as to improve your visiting experience:
I. Inside Museum buildings, please refrain from speaking loudly, running around, eating and/or drinking, smoking, or improperly disposing of wastepaper and/or other articles.
II. Please refrain from using your cell phone inside the Museum.
III. To preserve the quality of collections and to enhance your viewing pleasure, all forms of photography and filming in the exhibition areas are prohibited as of June 1st, 2005. Thank you for your cooperation.
IV. The Museum reserves the right to refuse admission on its discretion to those wearing improper attire, bringing in pets, or taking toys into the Museum.
V. The exhibition hall is set at a low temperature. Please wear a jacket or additional clothes to keep warm.
VI. Do not take any dangerous items, backpacks, travel bags or luggage into the exhibition halls. Staff of the Museum may request to inspect your belongings if necessary.
VII. Your camera and video equipment must be placed within your carry-in bag or deposited in a locker before you enter the exhibition halls.
VIII. Drinking water and/or other liquids inside the Museum's Main Building galleries is strictly prohibited.
Assemble at the place of arrival at 5:30 pm – 6:15 pm for the bus ride to the Grand Hotel.
1. Every bus will contain 40 people, and it will leave once it is full; therefore you’ll need to wait for the next bus. Buses are scheduled to arrive every two minutes, with the last one leaving at 6:15 pm, so please keep track of your time.
2. Please arrive at the bus stop as early as possible in order to not delay the starting time of the banquet.
3. There will be a guide on each bus, they will direct you to the location of the banquet (12th floor of the Grand Hotel)
4. If you happen to miss the bus provided by the conference, please use alternative transportation to the Grand Hotel. The traveling time will be around 20 to 30 minutes (not including traffic).
*The registration desk at the conference provides service for all travel inquiries. If you have any questions, or want more information, please feel free to ask. It is available to you on Oct. 29 and Oct. 30 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
For further information, contact:
Conference Catalysts, LLC
Phone: +1 785 341 3583